With any leased vehicle, you can benefit from a fixed monthly charge on top of your lease cost that will cover the cost of your car's maintenance. This will cover your servicing, replacement tyres and other consumables.
This means fixed costs and no unexpected bills when it comes to your new car, leaving you with peace of mind.
What's included with a maintained lease car?
- All scheduled servicing for the duration of the lease, including MOT's (if applicable)
- Replacement of perishable items (bulbs, batteries, exhausts etc)
- Roadside assistance including european breakdown assistance
- Replacement tyres for punctures, fair wear and accidental damage*
Whats not included with a maintained lease car?
- Repairs and mechanical work based on driver induced faults/errors and accidental damage
- Replacement car based on a insurance claim
- Windscreen replacement or repair
- Replacement of lost or broken items e.g buttons, aerials or hub caps
- Incorrect fuelling of a vehicle e.g diesel into a petrol engine
*please speak to your sales representative for confirmation on tyres replacements as some funders work slightly differently to others